Stem Cell Therapy
Beauty for Life MedSpa is committed to delivering innovative skin treatment and skin care solutions to meet everyone’s aesthetic needs naturally. We make use of power stem cell therapy with 7 technologies (microdermabrasion, collagen induction, skin resurfacing, radio frequency, ultrasonic, bio-lift, and photo rejuvenation) to reverse the signs of aging.
Why Stem Cells?
Stem cells are the origin of Youth. Stem Cell Conditioned Media is the Future.
For skin rejuvenation treatment, stem cells are cultured to create fibroblasts by implanting fibroblast DNA into a ghost cell (see Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell ). These stem cells are nurtured to become growth factor production cells such as fibroblasts or macrophages.
Fibroblasts harvested from medical grade stem cells is still the gold standard for creating stem cell conditioned media. The cells are grown in what is called “growth media”. The growth factor concentration in the growth media, their stability, their delivery mechanism, and the amount of growth media used ultimately determine a products effectiveness.
To realize true skin rejuvenation, aging skin is in need of growth factors. The importance of growth factors is demonstrated with their use in plastic surgery. When used in plastic surgery the primary hope is that stem cells will become growth factor production cells.
Research has demonstrated that growth factors have the ability to induce collagen production, improve the healing of wounds, and more. Growth factor molecules are powerful and play a critical role in a comprehensive approach to reversing the signs of aging.
Further Insight into Growth Factors
Growth Factors are proteins that have the ability to bind to receptors on a cell surface. The result: activating cellular proliferation and differentiation.
- Growth factors act as chemical messengers between cells.
- Growth factors have the ability to turn a multitude of cellular activities on and off.
- They are involved in cell division, new blood vessel and cell growth, as well as elastin and collagen production.
- Growth factors can repair damaged cells, bring together other cells to assist in the cell repair, and even kill the damaged cell.
- This behavior is known as chemical messaging or key signaling.
Growth Factor Roles
Growth factors play key roles in:
- Collagen production
- Elastin production
- Blood vessel formation
- Cell proliferation and differentiation
- Creating equilibrium in the cell community
- Peptide chemical messaging
- Signaling the “on” and “off” of cellular activities
- Reduced scarring
- Minimization of inflammation
- Increased production of hyaluronic acid
Growth Factor Focus
- Collagen: collagen is a natural part of the connective tissue in our skin that keeps it firm and supple. As we age we lose collagen.
- Elastin: Elastin is an elastic type protein in our skin and connective tissues that allows tissues in our body to stretch and contract. Over time, the loss of elastin results in our skin becoming more thin and fragile.
- New Cell Production: Our skin is constantly renewing itself, replacing dead skin cells with new ones. The aging process causes our skin to lose moisture and to lose thickness.
- Loss of hypodermis layer fat: Over time we lose hypodermis layer fat which results in sagging skin.
The Benefits of Growth Factors
Growth Factors provide a myriad of benefits for skin rejuvenation and reducing signs of aging. Benefits include:
- Minimization and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Inflammation and redness reduction of skin trauma
- Increased hydration of skin
- Improved elastin and collagen elasticity and appearance
- Stimulation of skins renewal mechanisms
- Minimizes the effects of oxidative stress
- Improves skin aging and enlarged pores
- Improves recovery times after surgical procedures
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and crow’s feet around the eyes
- Stimulates the production and number of collagen producing fibroblasts and keratinocytes (top layer of skin)
Beauty for Life MedSpa offers a Variety of Growth Factor Products and Services
Our treatments are highly customizable and specifically designed for each individual based on one’s skin diagnosis and desired treatment results.
99% Growth Factors
This highly concentrated formula of medical grade human growth factors has been developed for professional use to help improve the appearance of aging, damaged, and post-procedure skin.
- Calms inflammation
- Promotes homeostasis
- Speeds recovery and reduces downtime
Grey Hair Reverse Solution
- Immediate Whitening / Brightening Effect
- Long-Term Whitening Effect
- Extensive Hydration / Radiance / Moisturizing Effect
Hair Glow Control
- Hair Regeneration and growth, Collagen Synthesis, Wound healing
- Reinforcement of hair follicle, Nutrition
- Intensive Soothing, Relaxation of external stimulus
- Enhanced Whitening Effect
- Increased blood circulation, improved elasticity
- Skin Toning & Exfoliating effect
- Anti-melanin synthesis
Stretch Mark Control
- Strong fibroblast stimulation
- New collagen / elastin structure formation
- Skin color tone brightening
- Instant anti-wrinkle effect
- Anti-wrinkle, increased moisture levels, improved enhancement & Skin rejuvenation
Fine Contour Solution
- Collagen Boosting, Organization and Protection
- Inhibition of formation of Snare Complex by suppressing the release of Acetylcholine temporarily and by controlling the release of Catechilamine including Adrenaline and Noradrenaline to relax the wrinkle
- Skin regeneration, lifting, and Toning & Radiance
- Increased Blood Circulation
- Skin Vitalization, Anti-inflammatory
- Increased Cell Proliferation and Regeneration
- Wound Healing
Post procedure medical grade growth factor serum for:
- Ablative & micro ablative laser procedures
- Skin resurfacing/ Chemical peels
- Scar Reduction Therapy and Treatment
- Hair re-growth support
- Daily anti-aging support